Dear Parents/Guardians, 17th January 2017
Swimming Lessons for 2nd, 3rd and 4th classes will begin on Friday the 3rd February in Dunmanway Swimming Pool. All classes will have 5 lessons, the dates are:
Feb’ 3rd, Feb’10th, Feb’ 17th, Mar’ 3rd, Mar 10th.
- Children should wear their swimsuit under their tracksuit
- Please bring a large and a small towel and a plastic bag for wet gear.
- A swimming cap is necessary. Children do not wash their hair in the shower, so shampoo is not required. No aerosol sprays allowed.
- They will need a snack to eat on the bus. Only re-sealable drinks are allowed (no glass bottles).
- As aquatics are part of the P.E curriculum it is compulsory to attend swimming lessons. Children can only be exempt on medical grounds.
- Please return the attached form as soon as possible.
- Transport will be provided by Dave Long coaches.
Swimming costs: Methods of payments are as follows:
For each child the fee will be €30 1. Payment in full
For two sisters the fee will be €45 2. Payment in two halves
For three sisters the fee will be €50 3. Final option would be to pay in stages,
a weekly payment of €6.
**** We now have an option to pay online if you wish. Please go to our website: http://www.stjosephsskibbereen.ie
Swimming lessons are subsidised by the school.
Cáit Ui Raghallaigh.
Name of student: ________________________
I do/ do not give permission for my daughter to attend swimming lessons in Dunmanway this term.
Medical reason for not allowing my child takes part in swimming lessons. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Signed: __________________ Dated:____________