Junior Infant Booklist 22/23
,St. Joseph’s National School Skibbereen
Junior Infant Booklist 2022-2023
English: Starlight Junior Infants Skills Book (Folens)
Starlight Pre-Reading Skills Book (Folens)
Starlight Core Readers 1,2,3 and 4 (Folens)
‘All Write Now’ – Junior Infants (Folens) Handwriting Programme
Jolly Phonics Word Book by Sue Llyod and Sara Wernham
Junior Infants Sight and Sound Book by Jade –Louise Byrne
Maths: ‘Busy at Maths’ – Junior Infants (CJ Fallon)
Religion: ‘Grow in Love’ (CJ Fallon)
Gaeilge: ‘Bua na Cainte’ (A) (EDCO)
SESE: ‘Explore With Me’ – Junior Infants (EDCO)
Copybooks: 2 x plain page copy (no lines) 40 page
2x project copy (top blank, bottom wide ruled) 40 page
Activity: 1 x Colouring Book –‘Rainy Days’ – Junior Infants (FOLENS)
An apron or large T-shirt for Visual Arts (labelled)
Crayons/twistables, topper, rubber (labelled)
2 x “hand huggers” writing pencils (labelled)
1 x Plastic Folder – ziplock (labelled)
- €40for pupil personal accident insurance, Sports Centre, art materials, homework journal and photocopying will be payable by September. 30th through Aladdin. This is to facilitate contactless payment and reduce the risk of contamination and the spread of Covid 19.
- Label all books, copies and folders with your child’s name.
- Label all items of clothing – including their coat and especially the school uniform jumper and tracksuit jumper.
- Label pencil case, contents of pencil case and lunch boxes
- Names to the front cover of the books, not the inside cover.
- Crayons/twistables for colouring – no colouring pencils or markers.