Hereunder are the details of the school uniform. Children must attend school in full uniform at all times, except on the day they have their P.E. class, Drama or school trips when they may wear their school tracksuit. Please ensure that children’s shoes are suitable for school, as shoes with high wedge soles and heels are not allowed, because they are not safe.
- School jumper (navy v-neck with crest)
- School tie (striped)
- Red shirt
- Navy pinafore (Navy pleated skirt – straight skirts are not allowed although it is an option for senior girls only)
- Dark shoes preferable but not compulsory
- Tights – navy or red – or navy knee high socks
- Runners with non marking soles for the Sports Centre
- There is an additional option to wear navy trousers in cold weather
For health reasons, we are encouraging children not to spend too much time in runners and we are asking for your support in this.
In warmer weather, children may wear red polo shirts (T-shirt with collar), white socks and lighter shoes or sandals.
From September 2005 we are introducing a school tracksuit, as requested by parents. The one chosen was decided on by representatives of parents and teachers. It is being introduced for children up to and including 4th class. For children in 5th and 6th classes it will be optional.
The details are as follows:
- Sweatshirt: Navy and red with zip
- Red Polo Shirt
- Plain navy shell tracksuit pants
- Navy Football Shorts.
Children may use any navy shell tracksuit pants they may have, but it must be plain navy. No stripes or piping of any description please. We do recommend dark navy tracksuit pants as it matches the sweatshirt very well.